2013-02-03

Gameday for my birthday

Setup and playing 'the game' - a very homebrew version of ddm, with cards....


always gotten have our DCM vines

my voodoo party

which card to use?  hmmmmmm

Nick and Ron planning their strategies


Mark came in pretty hard and spanked me right from the beginning

Even after my hero transformed to a horned devil, he didn't last long

Rancor is coming to get me


She has DR and is tough in the middle



snack break

K wanted a quick game of candy land


game moved for dinner

back and we are playing Spaceship Battles now - we just kept the same map - my republic and  babylon 5  squad


Spaceship Battles video, showing squads:




Federation shuttle reaches earth, a space amoeba looks on

Ron getting serious

Foamy coffee break

My republic cruiser only has a range of 1, but it can Ram like a ton of bricks

My republic carrier is dropping  some tiny fighter groups

Looks like Mon Calimari for lunch


Super Star Destroyer Executor looks like its going to be tough

Nice angled shot of the action

Republic cruiser rams Super Star Destroyer Executor

And the Super Star Destroyer Executor  goes into a nose dive and crashes and is destroyed

And the Super Star Destroyer Executor  goes into a nose dive and crashes and is destroyed

Vorlons have Ancients perogative


getting spread out

My huge ship is destroyed





No comments: