2016-02-06

2016-01-30 Gameday / Birthday party with Mark and Ron



Some cool pics of the Gameday / Birthday party with Mark and Ron and the funny Margaret cake with the T going off the edge... It's funny because my name is not Margaret ... It's my friend's mom's name, and she had a birthday party the same week, and had an extra cake left over ( so it was repurposed).

It was - a game of Spaceship Battles, then Mexican food, then another game of Spaceship Battles, then crazy rainbow Margaret cake... Then afterwards Mark had another party upstairs

It was lots of fun

Oh and of course the turn I forgot to activate my cloaked Klingon ship that was on the side of the board and hiding in space rubble was pretty funny, completely missed it... I guess the cloaking really did work - as we were rolling for the next init, Ron was like what about this ship?
Ever forget a cloaked/hidden/invisible guy/ship?   I can now say I did.  ;-)

















Warp speed ahead!

Ron's squad - Star Wars and Monsterpocalypse!

Warp speed ahead!

Oh and of course the turn I forgot to activate my cloaked Klingon ship that was on the side of the board and hiding in space rubble was pretty funny, completely missed it... I guess the cloaking really did work - as we were rolling for the next init, Ron was like what about this ship?    There is the Klingon ship in question......

Organic Drop Ship

Federation Star ship Enterprise on Crystaline entity getting DR shielding, was very tough to take that ship out.

Spaceship Battles - Strategic and fast paced d20 hex minis game.  Ships have base stats and abilities which can be used, or use cards to enhance those abilities or add totally new abilities or pull off the miracle come from behind victory.  Can use ships from any universe including Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Babylon 5, Doctor Who, Quantum Expanse, Star craft, Farscape, Eclipse, Space Amoebas, Silent Running, and a few others. 



No comments: