2012-09-14

Picture review of in hand Rise of the Runelords (ROTR)

Rune Giant

Rune Giant

Treachery Demon

Treachery Demon



Scanderig - Was really looking fwd to this one, but missing a few paint steps

Lots o' Thistletops

Thistletops





Mini I was most looking forward to: Orik Vancaskerkin

Hi I'm Orik, and this is my brother Orik, and my other brother  Orik , and my other brother  Orik , and my other brother  Orik , and my other brother  Orik , and my other brother  Orik , and my other brother  Orik

Protect the queen!

Which way do we go?

Some bad guys

Alu Demon: Was really looking fwd to this one.... her wings are too small.
:-(



Warchief Ripnugget on Stickfoot - was really looking fwd to this one




Ugg - 3 faceless stalkers









We need more ginger minis.  ;-)


Mr. Hyde and Dr. Jekyl











No comments: