2011-06-28

Crazy reverse mirror match ST(yetis) v. FW(ZOMGBIES)

So you all know what a big FW player I am, and how ZOMGBIES are my favorite thing to run.... so imagine my surprise when I get matched up against it, especially since I haven't seen a FF FW in awhile.

I played yetis as a nice break, a quick lame match, and this good long one vs zombies

They are great 1 v 1 with normal champs - they had nothing to do against the SL/UD match I played 1st --- lame 7 min match, he mimic'd my yeti beserker with a DS and it was lol-gg with no spells and nothing that could kill it as it was ice eater and berserker at that point....  they also suck against ravenwraiths....

so onto the better match:

 FYI  - it is hard to control a map full of furbulls & yetis... I left a lot of ap on the map(almost cost me the game).

And i also learned that Carrion Colossus swarm zombies if you have 5 or more zombies out, not Carrionlings  - maybe its time to add one of them to the ZOMGBIES BG....

Although I did accomplish what I wanted with this yeti bg - I'm ready to go back to a  real bg with zombies and counters.....


The lame 1st game... it did start out nice with a 1st draw of totoro - extra funny since we watched the movie totoro earlier today... maybe that was why I had yetis on the brain... also cp'ing the yetis used up the rest of my gold tokens. :-(

Started out good with contesting his font early

right before he equipped an SOD... SODs can be a pain

THis yeti berserker is actually NOT totoro, its the other one

Not actually trying to win just fill up the map with traps and furbulls, or something.... This also makes me want to go back to the 1 champ bg with undead magnus....  I kept running out of time with the champs on the board and forgot to deploy, thats how i piled up so much nora... realized i prolly couldn't kill the raven near my shrine in one round(almost no magic dmg) and just kept blocking it... on the next to last turn it broke thru since i ran out of time and didn't get it blocked --- took my shrine from nearly full to 28 in one turn..... so I had to kill his shrine fast, but it was getting clogged with ZOMGBIES on his end.....

JUst before the transfigure, where will he run too?

Wow - majestic works on avas!  did not know that either....

Oh boy 12 points for the hated protectorate faction... gotta be careful I don't pass my fw points...  j/k at least it wasn't kf... they are the real blight of the poxland

No comments: