2011-05-28

Wow - I can see how FW gets a bad name if our top players are like this

Playing against one of the better FW players, but he was running SP so it wasn't a mirror match

Started out nice, he figured he'd school a low ranked FW player.... but then he started losing and his friendliness took a turn for the worse... easily one of the foulest players I've played against....   Although he did call me kid, so I have to wonder just how old he is to call me kid....  I think the last person to call me kid was my grandma, but she calls anyone under 50 kid(she's 90something).  ;-)

Also - I should say... my bg has 7 spells, so hardly a spell bg, but there is a combo in there I have never seen anyone else run or heard of on the forums... so I think he was frustrated by that.  Oh and his strategy of hiding in the corner didn't seem so good either.

And to top it off - he could have transfigured his shrine and survived some more rounds.....

Oh, and first win against a limited player in awhile....

Warning - there is swearing in some of the screen caps, so don't click on them if your are offended by that. 


started out good

Not sure what his plan was with this guy

A little skirmish in the middle

HW are too expensive now - I never seem to be able to get them out, never even did a repurpose and the DG went away

He tried to swarm me with recruiter, but left hp on my zombie, so i swarmed his recruiter

Going in for the kill

Here comes the combo

Shoot guys, or shoot shrine?  Can it be killed in time?

Chatting and shooting

Not getting any more pleasant

I know I said gg - but it wasn't really a gg, actually one of the more unpleasant games I played... I'd hate to see what he would have said if I was running a ST frost EA spell bg or an IS/xx last stand bg and not a bg that runs 7 spells

Droppin an f-bomb and wishing me health, wealth, and long life.  ;-)

No comments: